Just hopped over from Leah's blog. I love the eating video. We are so going to record Sarah's first non formula food. When did you first use the bouncy seat? We need to really start getting some things for Sarah. I think we are way behind here. :)
heehee. That is cute. Funny those are Ashlyn's favorite things too! If we get them together they may roll all over each other. Hope you guys are all doing well!
now I see you have a blog too!! now we'l really see what you're up to. :) you'll probably see a similiar video of G doing the cereal thing soon! -your neighbor :)
Matt and I got married December 31, 2005 in Winter Park, CO. He is from Colorado and I am from Virginia. Now we live in Virginia Beach but we love to get back to Colorado whenever we get the chance! We have a daughter named Rae who is SUPER cool and cute! Our family is made complete with a German Shepherd named Caeman who we take with us EVERYWHERE!
3 comments:
Just hopped over from Leah's blog. I love the eating video. We are so going to record Sarah's first non formula food. When did you first use the bouncy seat? We need to really start getting some things for Sarah. I think we are way behind here. :)
heehee. That is cute. Funny those are Ashlyn's favorite things too! If we get them together they may roll all over each other. Hope you guys are all doing well!
now I see you have a blog too!! now we'l really see what you're up to. :) you'll probably see a similiar video of G doing the cereal thing soon!
-your neighbor :)
Post a Comment