So yeh, I know that I am REALLY REALLY lame at updating this blog. Since my last blog: Rae learned to walk, is learning to talk, and has amazingly turned into a KID before our very eyes. It's absolutely crazy. I know that's so cliche parent but I'm serious she's so big and it happened so quick.
Anyways, in other news, I don't even know where to begin. Life is spinning out of control. REALLY too fast! I am now working part-time with the family business to increase bookings. Although I was in no way looking for anything else to do it has been good to get my mental juices flowing. I mean it's great to use multiple syllables in each sentance.
We are so excited for the warm weather and for the summer to come back to us! The summer brings so much fun!!! Anyways, sorry it's been so long- here are some Easter pictures to enjoy :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment